* It's confirmed! sky3DS/sky3DS+ can support the newest 3DS V11.2.0-35 (10/25/2016)
* It's confirmed! sky3DS/sky3DS+ can support the newest 3DS V11.1.0-34 (09/14/2016)
* sky3DS/sky3DS+ can support the newest 3DS V11.0.0-33 (05/10/2016)
* sky3DS/sky3DS+ can support the newest 3DS V10.7.0-32 (03/15/2016)
* SKY3DS Plus can support the newest 3DS V10.5.0-30 firmware directly !- 2016/01/26
* SKY3DS Plus (SKY3DS+) can support new 3DS frimware V10.4.0-29 direclty -2016/01/19
* Included all the features of sky3DS;
* Switch game back and forth by two orange buttons;
* More easier to use,copy and play,no diskWriter required;
* Compatible with other 3rd party homebrews;
* AP checks solved;
* Firmware updatable.
* Playing 3ds games:
- Format your MicroSD card to FAT32 in Windows,and copy the 3DS roms onto its root directly(no diskwriter tool required any more)
- Download the newest gamelist.bin(like a template file used by the old sky3DS card, will keep it updated constantly for new games later) from sky3DS.com, copy it into the root of your microSD card too.
- Enjoy your games! You can switch games by pressing the orange button back and forth.
- A settings.txt file and other .sav files will be built in your MicroSD card once start to play games.
- Open the settings.txt, set the CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS = 1(default 0, can change it anytime later) and save it, a .CFG file will be created in your MicroSD card after a game has been played; it includes the specific info for that game(CART_ID,FLASH_ID...), and you can build you own .CFG file for playing a new game(or an online game) later if you know how to get those info properly, which means you don't have to wait for the updated gamelist.bin file by the official site, the .CFG file has a higher priority than a gamelist.bin file.
Normally SKY3DS+ will come with the newest firmware V112(FIRMWARE_VERSION=112 in the settings.txt, you don't need to do any update at the moment), we will keep it updated on our site if needed.
- Download the updated firmware.bin from sky3DS.com, and copy it into the root directory of your microSD card.
- Insert your microSD card into sky3DS+, connect your PC and sky3DS+ with a USB cable(come with, which can also work as a USB Adapter once connection built).
- The LED red light will turn on for 10 seconds, then turn to the green light and keep flashing for 10 seconds, once the light turn off it means the sky3DS+ has been updated successfully. Alert: Never unplug the USB cable while the green light keep flashing, it might damage your sky3DS+ card!
- Delete the firmware.bin file in your microSD card.
1× USB cable